In Wednesday’s blog post I hinted that during an “on-sight” product review a few weeks ago, Leo tested a treat and gave it a standing ovation. But I didn’t tell you:
- What it was
- Where it was
- Or how in the Doodle we got there….
I received an inquiry from Best Bully Sticks regarding a product review. I’d never given Harley & Leo Bully Sticks before, so I thought it best to visit their website, do some research on my own, and “get back to them.”
- Bully Sticks are a wholesome, natural dog chew, dogs love AND it’s healthy for them. Bully Sticks are the best and safest alternative to other dog chews full of chemical-laden ingredients that dogs can’t digest such as rawhide.
- Bully Sticks are 100% Beef Sticks Dog Treats and dog chews that are made from the pizzle or penis of the bull. In the United States, pizzles are most commonly used as dog chews.
- These Bully Sticks or Beef Stick Dog Treats and chews originate from primarily US or South American cattle. Most people prefer bully sticks that are from either the US or South America because of the safety and cooking standards employed. **It is their belief that bully sticks from India and China are of inferior quality and not cooked or prepared properly.
Wanting to know more, I perused their website with “sincere” interest and screamed out loud with glee when I realized their headquarters was only a few miles South of Doodleville.
With only a few minor logistics like – a couple of email exchanges, and one or two telephone convo’s – the Doodle bus rolled down the highway headed to our first “on sight” product review!
My excitement reminded me of those much anticipated elementary school field trips. I smiled all morning long! Only about an hours drive, we arrived on time, and were greeted like celebrities. And before you ask, let me stop you right here: YES – Wilson was in tow. The folks in the office were riveted with some classic “Wilson” tales…
While Leo posed with “Wilson” and I asked a few “product” related questions, Harley tried to apply for a J.O.B.
Best Bully Sticks come in a variety of sizes…
AND, each Bully stick is:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Easy to Digest While Cleaning Teeth and Reducing Tartar
- Better than Rawhide Because They are Naturally Low in Fat
- All Natural – No Chemicals or Preservative
Taste testing was Doodle*licious, to say the least. It was like show & tell with a plate full of products…
The bag of goodies we brought back “for later” were:
- 8-12 inch Bully Stick Twists
- 6 inch standard (made in the USA) Bully Sticks
- 12 inch Standard (Odor Free) Bully Sticks
- Lamb Lung Dog Treats
- Medium Elk Antlers
*They even carry a Vegetarian and Hypoallergenic line of Dog Treats
You can imagine my surprise when Brandon, the company’s videographer, joined us ready to “shadow and shoot” The Boys during their tour. He said they wanted to video our visit and post it on their website. Collar us flattered…
Surprise abruptly changed to fright when Brandon suggested I participate in the video. Totally shocked is probably the most accurate description I can give – I had no idea this was going to happen. But after experiencing (for only a few minutes) some rapid – out of control – heart palpitations, I figured “what the doodle” and jumped right in…
That Lupita Nyong’o, Cate Blanchett, and Sandra Bullock, are phenomenal women as far as I’m concerned. “Lights – Camera – Action” is fun, but it ain’t easy…
A warm furry Doodle thank you to Linsey, Brandon, and the entire staff at Best Bully Sticks Headquarters…
In full disclosure: I was not compensated for this review. I was given Bully Sticks, Bully Twists, Elk Antlers, and Lamb Lung treats for The Boys to try. All opinions are my own, swayed only by Harley & Leo’s lip smacking and tail wagging approval !
Thanks for reading, please come back and I’ll keep on writing. Deal? Pawfect!