Welcome to our new home!
For the last couple of months Harley and I have been “passively” looking for a new home. While we loved our original residence in Doodleville, my energy was stifled a little because of the constant reminders of – let us say – a different time in our lives.
A few weeks ago we decided to take the plunge, we found a place we thought was pawfect for us so we packed up our belongings and moved in over the weekend…
Our first home was wonderful – but it was built for two. While we don’t necessarily see this one as “smaller” we’d like to think it is tailored more towards Harley’s new lifestyle. So welcome, please – come on in and make yourself comfy. Allow us to show you around our humble abode!
It makes sense to start by showing you our “welcome sign” also known as our new “logo.” Its versatile design makes it whimsical and just plain fun, a lot like Harley. Together, we made the interior design color selections…
- The Doodle Daily tab is our foyer or our “home page.” It’s “how” to get your daily dose of doodle blog chuckles.
- Categories, is our kitchen – just like opening the pantry to choose your favorite snack, mouse over the tab and when the drop down menu appears – choose what type of adventure you want to catch up on.
- About could be compared to the upper level of our home, “hover” over – then stroll through all the rooms:
- About Me gives you an inside look into who I am, or better yet who I’m evolving into thanks to you – our readers.
- Tribute is our way of always having Leo near. Honoring the incredible animal he was, celebrating his life, while remembering the oodles and doodles of love he shared with so many.
- Services & Advertising as well as Site Polices are the wallpaper in my office. Just information for anyone interested in helping us pay the bills or at least purchase some treats!
- Doodlers is an educational play ground for little humans. Here Harley will create fun stories for local elementary school classrooms. He’ll turn ordinary lessons into fun and interactive ways to engage students with reading, writing, and computer skills.
- Contact Us will allow you to “talk to me” whenever you want. Goodness knows, I love hearing from you.
- Favorite Things is our bonus room. The room you didn’t expect to have in the house and when you realize it’s there you’re thrilled! Here we will showcase any and everything we love that we think you will love too!
I believe we’ll be very happy here, and we want you to come and visit even more than before.
All this couldn’t have been possible without the help of our “website” real estate angel Makya of Mareta Creations. She helped us locate our new home, designed our logo’s, taught me a few things, and kept me off the ledge of a very tall building as I tried to figure out how to navigate my way through all this Word Press mess. #jumper
Make yourself at home – I’ll go make the coffee!
That’s our mischief. Thanks for reading and make it a great work week but be quick about it, it’s a short one…