Shoo 4 two – that’s what I’ve re-named it…
It’s actually a great shampoo that works for both you and your pet.
Nope – I’m not kidding.
SHOO uses natural products for all types of dogs and their owners. They use only pure and earthy ingredients.
Such as –
- Coconut oil – improves skin and coat.
- JoJoba oil – renown for its moisturizing and skin-healing properties.
- Almond oil – heals dry dog skin.
- Beeswax – makes a useful skin protection from carious airborne allergies. Helps to lock in moisture for soft, supple, hydrated skin.
- Rosemary essential oil – improves hair and scalp health. Increases the circulation to the scalp improving hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil – tones and revitalizes and is useful for all types of skin problems such as abscesses, acne, oils skin, boils, burns sunburns, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites, and stings. #smellsgreat
- Eucalyptus essential oil – can be used for burns, blisters, herpes, cuts, wounds, skin infections and insect bites.
- Carrot seed essential oil – powerful detoxify and liver booster, while stimulating and rejuvenating the skin in general.
- Peppermint essential oil – on the skin, peppermint oils can be used to relieve skin irritation and itchiness and also helps to reduce skin redness where inflammation is present.
Not only were the Boys ready to give it a try…
…Lizzie their groomer extraordinaire at Woof Gang Bakery and Grooming was “all in” to assist the three of us!
Jax and I lathered up first…
Immediately I could smell the eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils. Since moving to Charleston, I too seem to struggle from time to time with sinus symptoms. This opened me right up…
HER STORY –
Agota always dreamed of becoming a model, but when that didn’t happen, she set her sites else where.
After adopting her pup Crete, Agota started working with stray dogs at the shelter. After work she found it difficult to get rid of the animal smell, so she tried using Crete’s dog shampoo.
That raised the question –
Why do we bath separately? Is there really a need to buy different hygiene products or is it just for commerce?
Shortly thereafter a concept became a reality…
PAW IT FORWARD –
– is an initiative where SHOO donates shampoos to folks who adopt shelter dogs.
If you’re looking for a natural, vegan, product that both you and your pup can share that’s holistic, toxic free while helping shelter dogs – then you may want to give this a try.
As for Mr. Jaxson and I?
We felt run-way ready…
I am one doodle shy of being a crazy dog lady ❤️
I was provided the SHOO products in exchange for an honest review. Groovy Goldendoodles™ is not being compensated for this review. I only share information I feel is relevant to our readers.
Photo of Agota courtesy of SHOO
This is our “wordy” contribution in the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.