IT’S ON – The Best City for Pet Travelers March Madness tournament #getreadygetready…
Sixty-four cities remain as Round 2 kicks off.
Today the Boys are off the bench and in the game – up against Nashville Tenn…
We’ve been to Nashville, and it’s “ok” but trust me it’s no #CharlestonSC ESPECIALLY when you wanna have some beach fun with your furry four legged buddy…
CHARLESTON SC HAS FIVE BEACHES –
And check this out – they’re all dog friendly #barkabouthatTenn
- Kiawah Island – 10 miles of uninterrupted beaches, world-class golf, and home to some 4,100 residents
- Isles of Palms – family style beach with 1,500 acre resort, championship golf courses, a marina, and miles of sweet sand and surf
- Folly Beach – Affectionally know as “the edge of America” located just 15 minutes from downtown Charleston where surfers, locals and vacationers can relax ❤️
- Seabrook Island – 2,200-acre homage to a slower pace of life. Tranquil, private with a deep water marina, horseback riding and wide beaches
- Sullivan’s Island – The only island in the world that’s been the setting for both an Edgar Allan Poe novel AND a Revolutionary War battle. Warm, welcoming seaside village that sits proudly at the mouth of the Charleston Harbor.
Harley’s been traveling to Folly Beach practically all his life.
He likes to to test the water temperature…
And he prefers his “blankie” while drying off #divodoodle…
The beach is relatively new to Jaxson, but I believe like Harley and I – it’s going to be one of his favorite spots too…
HERE’S HOW TO VOTE –
In order for the Boys to advance to Round 3 – they’ll need your vote.
It’s not too cumbersome – just CLICK HERE then scroll all the way down (we’re listed 2nd from the last) and vote for Charleston SC (Cathy B).
You can only vote once – but you can share this post with others. The link to vote will also be on their FB and Twitter pages.
We thank you in advance for your support. Voting for Round 2 ends at 9PM on Saturday, March 21st
PLEASE HELP US WIN –
For more information about any of these Doodle*tastic beaches visit http://www.charlestoncvb.com/beaches/