I’ve messed around and caught a case of Obsessive Doodle Disorder, more commonly known as ODD in the Doodle world. It’s a condition spreading rapidly throughout this country and it seems to last a lifetime…
This is what I’ve discovered from all the research I’ve done
ONCE YOU GET IT – “YOU’VE GOT IT” –
Forget about a vaccine – The National Institute of Health isn’t working on one #nofunding
The symptoms are mild – at first. Generally the first organ it attacks is the heart. It swells when you’re around them and aches like the doodle when you’re away.
AT FIRST YOU’RE –
- hypnotized by those big beautiful eyes
- entertained by the head tilts and the way they use their paws
- bewildered by the way they sleep – on their back, stretched out, legs up in the air
Gradually your deductive reasoning becomes affected and you loose your ability for rational thinking.
NEXT YOU –
- throw birthday parties for them AND expect other humans to attend
- start to speak “Doodle” i.e. Doodletastic – Doodlelicious – Absodoodletutely
- replace human children photos for doodle photos throughout the house
- give up manicures for grooming bills
- stare at them for hours searching for that mini human inside #youknowhesinthere
- choose their company over humans way too often
- pass up a beverage and eat dry chicken nuggets so they can have ice cream #nodebitcard
- get agitated if the person you’re with doesn’t ask about them
- don’t just talk to them – you have conversations with them
For years I’ve tried to camouflage my feelings. I was so afraid to speak out.
Then I found others just like me #thankyouJesus
More people are being self diagnosed each and every day. More people are speaking out!…
This is becoming a nation wide doodledemic.
When I sought out to find other ODD pet parents – hundreds stepped forward and they all have it just as bad as I do.
I mean – look at these adoodledorable faces will you?
WHO CAN RESIST THOSE FACES? –
I know I can’t…
I have no doubt there are similar cases out there with other breeds, but since I am not a trained licensed medical expert – I can only discuss my particular diagnosis.
BUT I CAN OFFER YOU THIS –
After watching the video should you feel yourself coming down with an acute case of ODD – let us know.
The Boys will be hosting “Hug Clinics” twice a month #nocopay
GOLDEN hugs and DOODLE kisses to all our FB Doodle Friends for supplying so many photos.
We were overwhelmed with your response ❤️