I find it fetching that PETBOX asked us to be official “SPOKES-DOGGIES” and review their toy/treat boxes once a month!
In fact, I take this new J.O.B. so “doodly-oodly” serious, once June rolled around, I begged Doodle Mom on hind legs to let me write the product review. #shesaidyes
Around the 10th of of the month, she received an email from PetBox telling her our box was “on its way.” But after a few days – it still hadn’t come.
Can somebody call “lost and found?”
By the end of the week I began to worry – we had not received our blue box! Something was terribly wrong. I was going to that contraption on the lawn everyday…
…but still “no blue box!”
We’re “neu-ter” this whole “Spokes-doggie” thing, so my first thought was:
“Dog-Gone-It” Harley’s review was so awful, we’ve been fired, and I’ll never get my chance to write mine. But luckily that wasn’t the case. Our PetBox ended up at the wrong house. It was sitting with some new neighbors we hadn’t met. #shutthedoodledoor.
Our nice new neighbor called PetBox, and our nice new bosses at PetBox called us. Apparently, the new neighbors live four houses away, and are very nice “humans.” Even though we wag our tail, and bark a hello every now and again, we’ve never officially met and they never knew our name. They do now! #thankspetbox
This months box was well worth the wait, and I am proud to be the one who tells you all about it. #WhoseyourDoodle?
Here are some of the items we got to eat, play, and bark about….
Let’s see –
- DINGO Market Cuts Chicken Jerky available exclusively at Wal-Mart. Made with only three ingredients: Real Chicken Tenders, Glycerin, and Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative). Contains no artificial flavors, colors, or chicken by-products. Gluten free, and made in a USDA inspected facility.
- YUMMY PAWS BAKING CO. Spale Power Bites made from Kale & Spinach. It’s a treat with an abundant source of fiber, calcium, Vitamins A-E and C as well as antioxidants.
- PETKIN Pet Wipes moistened with a natural formula that will help keep my paws clean. Gentle enough to use every day around our eyes, ears, face and bum… AND it won’t remove spot flea treatments #thatsabiggieatourhouse
- BIOPEL Natural Flea & Tick Spray (Innovet Pet Products) made DM smile because she is looking for something a little more natural to use on us this summer. It’s safe to use on our bodies and on our bedding. Smells lemony, is non-toxic and leaves no sticky residue. #shesexcited
- AUSSIE NATURALS Wagga Wool Reloadable Dolphin took me to the Fur-side. I love the sound of that recyclable plastic bottle inside the 100% natural wool casing. And it came with a tag! I have this thing for tags. I love to tear tags off of toys #OhMyDoodle!…
It’s absoDOODLEtutely a must for me…
NOW I can play with the dolphin…
But right in the middle of my “slay the dolphin” game, I smelled something Doodle*licious…
Harley pulled out a bag of COCO THERAPY Fruit Crunch….
A whole bag of of fresh organic fruits – such as bananas, blueberries, mangeos, pineapples, and cranberries – that were freeze-dried producing crunchy treats fortified with organic coconut oil. #getthedoodleoutofhere.
Harley worked this bag like he had lost his ever-loving Doodle mind…
And did he get in there? …
It was a great afternoon, and I’m still loving my dolphin.
Thanks for hanging out with me for my first PetBox review. Maybe I’ll get to do another one #donttellharley
In full disclosure: I was not compensated for this review. I was given a PetBox for The Boys to try. All opinions are my own, swayed only by Harley & Leo’s lip smacking and tail wagging approval.