Trying to purchase a new car is like navigating through space in the Star Ship Enterprise! It is an arduous journey! The list of various car features one must choose from have quadrupled over the years. My dad would say, the choices have gone from the “sublime to the ridiculous.”
Even what some people would classify as “essential equipment and features” can seem somewhat “elite and unnecessary.” #justmyopinion
The Doodle bus doesn’t come equipped with an abundance of bells and whistles but what car features it does have, I am grateful and thankful for.
He is practical, reliable and works well for my needs…
- Entertainment System – doesn’t sing, but keeps me laughing
- Heated Seats – I just let him in first and he never fails me
- Navigation System – without fail, he wags his tail, and wiggles that butt whenever we’re approaching a familiar destination alerting me we’re almost there!
- Security System – Won’t let anyone near the vehicle
- Road Side Assistance – haven’t had to use him, but if we needed help, I’d tell him to hang out the window and everybody would stop – guaranteed!
Not sure if they’re still making this model, but if you’re interested – I suggest you locate a dealer near you quickly!
This post is part of the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Take a look at other Blog Hop posts by clicking below!