Where’s the beef?…
I may truly be dating myself – but how many remember the little ole lady from the Wendy’s commercials who would scream in her scratchy voice “where’s the beef?”
Back in 1984 actress Clara Peller gave those three little words international fame along with $$$ in the pockets of all the Wendy’s shareholders.
Clara, was merely looking for a decent size burger to go along with her enormous bun. #hencethecatchphrase
Jaxson reminded me of Clara after a few licks during dinner the other night…
FOR THE LOVE OF BEEF –
Last week Jax tasted beef for the first time. And now he just can’t get enough of it.
Before the pending storm, I was low on dog food. My monthly shipment was due any day but I was concerned whether I’d have enough to last if flooding paralyzed the city. So I purchased more of The Honest Kitchen’s Embark! #tastyturkeygoodness
Be ye ever ready!
I later found a small box of Love from The Honest Kitchen in my emergency stash…
…and that’s how the #beefmance began ❤️
WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?
Love is the name of The Honest Kitchen’s “Grain Free Beef Dog Food”
It’s filled with all sorts of Doodle*licious “human” foods –
- 16 pounds of ranch raised beef – 31% protein #needIsaymore
- 14 sweet potatoes – contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, beta carotene, and manganese
- 1.5 bunches of chard – helps prevent constipation, fecal impactions and spastic colons
- 11 bunches of parsley – good for preventative kidney health (to include – kidney stones, and UTI’s by eliminating toxins). HOWEVER – not so good for pregnant dogs or dogs with kidney problems
- 1 coconut – we all know about the many benefits of coconut!
- 11 potatoes – second to the sweet potato as a “better quality carbohydrate” the potato is loaded with vitamin C and other nutrients. HOWEVER – diabetic canines probably shouldn’t eat any potatoes
- 14 handfuls of cranberries – an excellent supplement for the promotion of urinary tract health
High in protein and fat, Love is perfect for –
- active adult dogs
- expecting females
The first two categories definitely match up wth my Boys –
Harley is very active for his 7.5 years.
Jaxson – well you know… he’s just plain ACTIVE…
The small box of Love is all gone. I’ve ordered the 10 pound box because I keep getting the evil-Doodle eye when I’m preparing meals #wheresthebeef?…
I’m looking for the Fed Ex truck to stop in front of the house any day now. There’s a few recipes I plan to try when their food arrives. Have you peeked at their recipes? #lipsmackinggood
If you’ve never tried The Honest Kitchen for your dog nows a great time. Select your FREE sample package ($1.00 for shipping) HERE.
And please let us know how you like it. Jaxson loves it because…
Sending out some Friday Doodle LOVE #punintended
Groovy Goldendoodles™ is in a partnership with The Honest Kitchen®. GGD is being compensated for helping spread the word about The Honest Kitchen®, but Groovy Goldendoodles™ will only share information about a product we feel is relevant to our readers. The Honest Kitchen® is not responsible for the content of this article, only Harley and Jaxson’s tail wagging approval.