Now “Milo” is not another doodle, Milo isn’t even a pet. Milo happens to be the name of a doggie treat my boys absolutely adore.
Milo’s Kitchen (home style dog treats) so far – has been one of the few treats to actually pass ALL the “treat tests” in our home. Here’s what I’m up against:
- Harley has the most sensitive stomach known to man, real rich treats seem to send him straight to the yard (if you know what I mean).
- If a treat carries a particular aroma (I’m sure it’s to entice the dogs appetite and certainly not mine), it turns out to be twelve times worse on Leo’s breath – Ugh!
- If that “aroma” is the slightest bit “pungent”, my DH (Doodle Husband) and DD (Doodle Daughter) will fuss to touch them and complain until they are all gone – I’m not kidding!
So when I stumbled upon Milo’s treats, everyone was thrilled, and so far – so good:
- No upset stomachs for Harley. We’ve only purchased the chicken meatballs and they are working fine.
- Leo’s breath doesn’t knock me down when I’m sitting on the floor and we’re “eyeball to eyeball!”
- Both Lee & Tiffany have no aversions to getting and giving the treats – and that in itself says a lot!
Now that you know my challenges, if you know of other treats out there that fit the same MO, hit me back and share the good news please….
CHAIR UPDATE – I am pleased as punch to announce that there is “no more drama” during the week when we retire upstairs for a little telelvision viewing (and the winner of the four year chair war is). The little bed, turned recliner for Harly is just perfect and we no longer sprint to the room playing musical chairs (there was never any music…):
Don’t worry about Leo – he has a ball stretching out over both beds in the outer area of the room. Life is Good!
Thanks for reading…