Simply put – Campfire Natural Dog Treats – our pot of gold at the end of a rainbow…
The search for a natural, wholesome, healthy, teeth cleaning dog treat has been an ongoing pursuit. A battle not often won. Until Campfire Treats!
If the struggle I just described sounds vaguely familiar, then please read on, I just may have helped end your search also.
ALL NATURAL DOG TREATS & CHEWS –
The president and co-founder reached out to me, and asked if I would be interested in writing a review for his all-natural human grade quality chicken jerky strips.
Color me tainted, but in my head “chicken” and “jerky” in the same sentence raises a red flag. I see flashing lights and that robot from “Lost in Space” screaming “warning Will Robinson.”
Too often in years past it seemed as if every week a chicken jerky product was exposed for contamination, salmonella poisoning, improper handling / processing in foreign countries, etc…
Over time I’ve re-trained myself to just stay away.
As I perused Campfire Treats website, I exhaled thinking –
now here’s a guy who’s doing it right!
A clear mission statement caught my attention immediately.
- handcraft all treats and chews in their own California commercial kitchen – nothing is outsourced
- only use quality ingredients from U.S. farms and fisheries – human grade quality ingredients
- buy and produce in small batches to ensure freshness – every single item is made by them!
- never add anything artificial – everything remains 100% natural.
CHICKEN NECK TREATS –
After a few emails and a telephone call, he sent me a bag of their natural “dehydrated” chicken neck treats. I was intrigued with the necks because the boys had never eaten them before…
Grain, gluton, corn, and soy free with only one single ingredient – U.S. sourced chicken.
Dehydrated chicken neck treats offer numerous benefits. The bones provide dogs with natural fibre and they are an excellent source of protein and niacin.
GOOD NEWS –
Campfire dehydrated chicken necks (both sizes) are reasonably priced –
- 15 necks – $14.98
- 30 necks – $ 24.98
Additional discounts are also available –
- Campfire Treats proudly supports our U.S. Military active service members and veterans. They offer a special discount for U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard personnel
- Shop from our website www.groovygoldendoodles.com and receive an instant 15% discount at check-out.
- Enter our giveaway and be one of THREE Campfire Chicken Neck Treat winners. That’s right three Groovy winners will receive one bag of chicken necks for their dogs to enjoy. Just enter here…
Have you ever given your dog dehydrated chicken necks? Did they love them as much as my Jaxy loves his?…
That’s all for now –
Make this a doodle*tastic day! – be kind to someone ❤️
DISCLAIMER: Groovy Goldendoodles™ is in a relationship with Campfire Natural Dog Treats. GGD is being compensated for helping spread the word about The Campfire Natural Dog Treats., but Groovy Goldendoodles™ will only share information about a product we feel is relevant to our readers. Campfire Natural Dog Treats are not responsible for the content of this article. I look to Harley and Jaxson for their lip smacking tail wagging approval.