Turkey Loaf from The Honest Kitchen sounded like the pawfect entree for the Boys Thanksgiving dinner…
Super easy to prepare and once again – tasty, healthy, and inexpensive ingredients. Just the recipe combination I like…
DOODLE*LICIOUS INGREDIENTS –
- 1lb lean ground turkey (raw)
- 3/4 cup the honest kitchen turkey dehydrated food
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mixed veggies
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
ALL YOU DO IS –
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your pan
- Mix your ingredients
How simple is that?
SEE FOR YOURSELF –
I chose to use my large muffin pans vs. one loaf pan. I rolled the mixture up into tennis size balls and placed them in the pan…
After I popped them in the oven, Jaxson went out back to play, but Harley helped me set the table #maitreddoodle…
They smelled A-mazing and it was difficult for the Boys to wait until they cooled…
RECIPE NOTES –
- I followed the recipe and used a veggie mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. You can substitute any vegetable you’d like, as long as they’re safe for your pup to eat!
- I had left over veggies after I used the recommended amount in the recipe, so I’ve been adding a couple of spoonfuls in their food. #popeyedoodles
Once again, with the help of The Honest Kitchen – the Boys think I’m a chef!
The following day I heated one turkey loaf up and crumbled it on top of their dinner, and I think I saw Jaxson smile at me 🙂
Now I need a dessert! #oyveydoodle
Live today in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you – no one would believe it ❤️
Groovy Goldendoodles™ is in a partnership with The Honest Kitchen®. GGD is being compensated for helping spread the word about The Honest Kitchen®, but Groovy Goldendoodles™ will only share information about a product we feel is relevant to our readers. The Honest Kitchen® is not responsible for the content of this article. I look to Harley and Jaxson for tail wagging approval.