2014 was our year. Harley’s, mine, and yours! A year we won’t ever forget for many reasons and you were there for it all. Trust us when we say “thank you” from the bottom of both our hearts.
- To our faithful readers – it means the world to us that you return all the time, to keep up with the craziness of Doodleville.
- To our incredible pet blogging community – your encouragement and support has truly been amazing. I adore you all.
- To our sponsors, affiliates and pet product companies – we feel so special because you have entrusted Harley -Darley to eat, drink, play, bathe, and chew up your products so he can tell the rest of the world what he thinks… Harley says “thanks and keep em coming!”
As you turn a new leaf in your Book of Life with the advent of a New Year, here is wishing you an abundance of meaningful chapters. Happy New Year!
Here are a few highlights of 2014 our year. Take a bow, you played a significant role…
PLEASE BE MINDFUL
Between the champagne, the countdown and the fireworks, New Year’s Eve can be a lot of fun, except for those with four legs, fur and a tail…
If you’re having a party remember:
- Guests can leave doors open, handbags unattended and cocktails in easy reach.
- Purses are a danger because people often keep prescription and over-the-counter drugs in them.
- Chocolate, garlic, onions and grapes are also party food staples, but they’re toxic to our furry friends.
Let’s make New Years Eve safe and fun for everyone…
“If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” Cyril Cusack
This is our contribution in the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Get comfy and check out the other Blog Hop posts below!